Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cornflake Ranch Chicken

I am slacking and did not do a Crockpot this Wednesday... But I am bringing you a new recipe for the week. It Cornflake Ranch Chicken and it got a thumbs up at dinner tonight...

Cornflake Ranch Chicken
3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
6-8 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter, melted

1. Combine the corn flakes, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing and mix together
2. Dip chicken in butter the roll and cover cornflake mixture. Coat it well.
3. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes then broil on LOW for a few minutes for nice crispy coating on top.
In the picture you can see two pieces of chicken and they both look different I tried something else. I put in 1/4 cup of cornflakes and didn't smash them as much. I patted it on the chicken so I could get more mixture on. This way there was more crunch. My husband liked it better then the original one.
Also I turned the chicken half way through cooking, don't because it takes away the coating...

No comments:

Post a Comment