Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Its that time again, yep your right Crock pot Wednesday!
I decided to make this yummy dish, try it out and let me know what you think
Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole

-Chicken (cut up)
-28 oz can of enchilada sauce (I used Green Chile Sauce, but you can use the red sauce)
-2 cans of black beans (drained and rinsed)
-1 can olives
-Corn tortillas
-shredded cheddar cheese

Here are the steps for you
1. Combine chicken with the enchilada sauce
2. Layer ingredients in crock pot in this order
Tortillas
Chicken & Sauce
Black Beans
Olives
Cheese
3. Repeat untill everything is used up...
Here is what it looked like when I was done layering..
4. Cook for 4 to 6 hours on LOW
5. Serve with Sour Cream and Green Peppers
Here is the finished product it may not look pretty but it was sure yummy!!!

Yes I will make it again and I can't wait to try out Hamburger and Red Sauce next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment