Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Creamy Italian Chicken

I love to try new recipes that one reason why I am doing this wednesday cooking/crockpot... I love the fact that those that read my blog are getting into the spirit and are even sending me recipes to try. Thank you!!! I am willing to try anything so feel free to send me a recipe I will try it and post it on my blog. This week my friend sent me this so I thought I would give it a shot.. If your into trying new stuff, try this one its amazing and so easy!

CREAMY ITALIAN CHICKEN

- 4-5 Frozen Chicken Breasts (frozen)
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pkg. Dry Italian Dressing
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese

Place frozen chicken in crock-pot, mix other ingredients in mixing bowl, and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 4-5 hrs. Serve with rice.

Oh my goodness this was amazing!!! I added a little bit of water to each can to get that little bit of extra cream of chicken out of the can. Also make sure your cream cheese is room temp I didn't wait because I was in a rush and it was a little lumpy (but still amazing) My friend found the dry italian dressing by the other dressings so keep an eye out because I didn't see it last time I was there.


(Pictures coming)

A huge thank you for sending me this!!!

No comments: