This smells amazing!!! It was super easy and 20 minutes if not less prep time... Its nice to have steak every once in awhile. By now you should know I do not make special trips to the city for things, thats why this recipe is nice because its basic stuff that is always in our house. I was lucky to have steak in the fridge waiting to be used.
Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
1 medium onion (cut into strips)
1/2 cup medium salsa
2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
2 cloves garlic. minced
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small green bell pepper, (cut into strips)
1 small red bell pepper, (cut into strips)
Flour tortillas, warm
1. Cut steak lengthwise into strips and cut up onion
2. Combine 1/2 cup salsa, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt in crockpot. Add steak and onion to crockpot and stir well.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours
4. Add bell peppers. Cover and cook on low 1 more hour
5. Serve with tortillas and additional salsa...
(pictures to come)